Thursday, March 4, 2010

race reconaissance

This morning I got out to check out the parcours for my race on Sunday-Paris Evroux. The race is officaly 160 km long, but it does not seem it. I lost track after about town 40 of riding through, towns here are about 2 km in length and come it seems after about 5-6 km of farmland on a constant routine. The race is going to be crazy as the whole time there is traffic islands and roundabout and roads wide enough for one little peugeut. I can't wait. The whole time there was not a single road that was straight nor flat, always turning and up or down. And because of that, just when I thought I knew where I was at the end of my ride and coming in from the East, I was on the West side of my town. Its going to take awhile to figure out the roads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment