Tuesday, March 16, 2010

dinner last night


Well, as you can see in this shot, my meat sure is looking pretty red. Apparently, to go fast on the bike, as they say here this specific meat will help me out. If you are trying to guess what it is-its a raw steak. Yes, i said RAW. lets just say that it does not go down awesome nor does it feel awesome in the morning.


I have been suffering quite a bit today and I think that I now know why they eat it-it helps you get down to race weight on this tool. Lets just say my stomach has not been a huge fan of the raw meat that has been consumed-ham, pork, and beef.

Also wanted to show you guys one of my new favorite drinks over here. Not sure why I can't find this anywhere in the states?

3 comments:

  1. That is just down right disgusting.....Debrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out the hard way that steak tartare is not a steak and like the above photo.. not cooked. French food can be quite amusing.


    post more bad-a race stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E, its snowing here! Just mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday and was thinking about how much I missed you! Keep rocking on those Euro boys. The team is at Redlands this week, hoping for a better showing this year than last.

    DB

    ReplyDelete