Sunday, March 14, 2010

pave

Yesterday had a race over some pretty crazy little roads. The race went much better than last weeks and I was actually learning how to surf the group a bit better over here. I made it into a few different moves on the day and even got my chance at the pave or cobblestone racing. Needless to say, my back arms and shoulders feel like they got hit by a semi yesterday from racing on them. I misssed the key split in the group with 15 km to go but was extremely happy with how the day went. Was at the front for all the splits on the climbs and had a few important folk take notice of it. The race into the pave every time is like a race to the finish then keep it rolling through. Feeling good for todays race, little bit tired though. I had a fair amount of yesterday in the red, but happy with my progress in just 1 week. Cheers to a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment