Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ronde De L Isard day 3

Ouch. that about sums up my day. I did not win, nor was I close. But, my teammate Andrew Talansky is now sitting in 3rd overall with one stage left and I am looking forward to helping him out as much as I can tomorrow.

To recap todays stage, 4.5 hours over 3 different KOM's. We rode over 3000 meters of climbing today and I absolutely blew with about 50 KM's to go to the finish. But, I rode in with a teammate of mine who unfortunately had a nasty wreck on one of the coolest descents that I have ever done in my life. He went to the hospital and got himself some stitches and will not be taking the start tomorrow. I am feeling pretty sore from my wreck the other day and the chest is especially sore and bruised from it. The race doctor told me I would know if any ribs were broken and that more than likely the soreness when I laugh or breath in deep or move too much just means that I bruised some stuff pretty good. Hope to make it through tomorrow, help out team as much as I can and get some recovery in me.

Sorry nothing better to say, bit tired and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment