Thursday, August 26, 2010

I was wrong

I lied folks. I am going to be the first one to admit it. I know that a few weeks back I said that nothing would surprise me anymore. Well, I got one upped and well, I am downright shocked. I headed out for a nice couple hour ride this morning, nothing too special other than a few flats. Damn, those sure are happening a lot lately. But the kicker is what I came home to.

















Yes, that is my stuff put outside of my place. I have kept to a 20 minute rule in that I never unpack, I just take out the essentials and then keep everything in its place. What you see is that. Whatever is in little bags is my essentials that were out. Apparently, this next week is a big music festival here in Giverny and the people that own the place where I am staying can make big bucks by renting everything out. Thus, they took my stuff out and put some new higher paying folk in. Yep, you got it. I got the boot. A little bit of heads up would be nice, but that just seems to be too easy. Fortunately, I know someone in town, my director, and will be staying with him for a unspecified amount of time.

To put it frankly, I am feeling like these little guys right now.














I truly feel like that rod that got shafted into me a few weeks back is still in there and I am just along for the ride. I am twisting and twisting around just like these little chickens and someone is just watching to see at what point I am really going to go from raw to done, to really done, to fried. Stay tuned as we venture along this ride. I have no idea at what point it is going to take to get to that fried state, but from here on out, the choices are pretty limitless.

1 comment:

  1. That's down right amazing - and to think it is okay is horrible.

    ReplyDelete